Click here to download the text.
– What is the topic?
– The basics.
– Create a destiny.
– What is the meaning of that?
– I stopped making meaning a while back.
– Do you still cry until you fall asleep?
– Yes. But now the night graciously awakes me with moonlight.
– It covers your tiles, magnifique behind the clouds?
– You see it too?
– The silhouette of the trees in its most naked sensuality.
– Unmooning the clouds?
– Unmooning exists?
– The woman I make love every night also doesn’t exist despite appearing and disappearing between my legs when I think I’m about to fall in love.
– It is your way out of the angst that swallows you.
– The pre-requisite for what I desire.
– The narrator of your story knows what she is doing?
– I never ask her.
– I want to know.
– I easily fall in love with clouds.
– Your wet mouth is always desiring something more.
– Always moving.
– You should look for something more fixed.
– I don’t have a calling for being a wall.
– Ideally, I should lie down, but I want to keep looking at you.
– Being in two places runs the risk of dislocating your retina.
– There is always the risk.
– Sometimes I feel I’ve told you something, until I realize it’s in deep thought.
– What exactly do you want to say?
– I’m a woman bordered by the lack of embroidering.
– Highly dangerous. Frightening.
– A jump beyond the order of what is impossible.
– The possible scares you? Thus your shellfish penetration.
– I’m going to empty myself now.
– Can I try to make a border?
– Emptiness is what grounds my desire.
– You say my name to traverse me.
– I’m on your other side. What now?
– Now there is time. An entire other has left me.